Shade Professional provides advanced modeling, lighting and rendering tools for architecture and design professionals. This version of Shade provides all of the features of Shade standard and much more!
- Design Tools: Bezier curves with on-line and tangent control points allow for quick visualization and tailoring of designs. Use Alpha Blending, UV Mapping Editor, and the Solid Texture Shader to apply custom materials.
- Advanced Modeling: Use Boolean modeling, Polygon mesh modeling, Auto-smoothing of curves and more to add amazing detail to your projects. Precise numerical modeling and IGES5.3 format support integration into a CAD-based environment.
- Animation: All versions of Shade include automatic key frame creation with interpolation to automatically animate objects. Shade professional includes joint settings, motion settings, and BVH motion support for 3D character animation.
- Productivity Toolkit: PoserFusion enables in-product integration of Poser 3D figures in all versions of Shade. With RoomPlanner, drag and drop walls, doors and windows for prototype architectural designs. TextEffectorPro includes TrueType and PostScript Type 1 font support, extrude, bevelling and more to create free-flowing 3D text.
- Rendering: With the powerful render engine capable of Global Illumination, you can use Photon Mapping, Path Tracing, Raytracing and Radiosity to render photorealistic imagery with amazing lighting, reflection, and refraction effects, soft shadows and natural color bleeding on surfaces. CALLISTO speeds up your render and automatically smoothes curves for supple shapes.
- New Lasso and Trace selection tools provide even more convenient methods of selecting polygons and other objects.
- Pan and Zoom tools have been added to the Toolbox for keyboard-free navigation.
- Continuous mode allows for multiple tool operations without the hassle of re-selecting tools each time.
- Brand new mesh editing tools provide an easy way to modify your polygon mesh data, all accessable from the new Mesh Toolbox
- New ToonRenderer for cartoon or sketch-style images.
- New ShadowCatcher makes it possible to render shadows separately from the objects upon which they rest.
- and more...
What's new in this version:
- 3D Sound: users will be able to import and export sound files
- QuickTime VR Export: for panoramic or object movies
- Path Constraints Plug-in: permitting easy linked motion
- FogPlus plug-in: for advanced fog effects
Operating System Requirements:
This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000/XP
- Pentium II 300MHz
- 256MB RAM
- 250MB HDD space
- 24 bit color display, 800x600 resolution
- CD-ROM drive